The goal of this service is to help you implement and adopt Microsoft 365 collaboration tools in your organization. We will enable collaboration and team communications scenarios.
Office 365 offers multiple ways to collaborate and promote new ways to work together. Understanding these options and how they fit together can be daunting for organizations that have just started adopting cloud solutions. To help with this challenge, we offer the “365 Modern Collaboration Quick start”.
During this Quick Start we help up to 5 departments or groups inside your organization chose the options that best fit your collaborative needs. After the decision is made on what of the containers works best for you, we’ll help deploy it and train the owners and champions of each group so they can educate their peers and continue with the adoption of 365 Collaboration. Through our activities we will assist you with the planning of functionality, security, features, capabilities, as well as user experience to successfully deploy 365 collaboration and be ready for meaningful use.
The new containers will deliver corporate capabilities including knowledge management, document sharing, secure file storage, team collaboration, company communications, business process automation and more, to increase workers productivity and operational effectiveness.
Our QuickStart Program has been developed leveraging best practices and our experience on 365 Collaboration with user environments of any sizes.
We can provide you with Microsoft 365 licensing. The cost of the service is approximate since it will depend on the number of licenses to acquire, the level of licensing to acquired (Basic, Standard, Premium), the number of mailboxes in Exchange and the number of users with cloud documents. Contact us to help you with your 365 Collaboration Quick Start.
- Project predictability, affordability, and speed.
- Secure and scalable architecture design.
- Basic deployment that enables powerful 365 features.
- Company news and announcements.
- Document Management and Sharing.
- Team Sites/Workspaces.
- Custom Lists or document Libraries on SharePoint
- Teams Public and private Channels.
- OneDrive or Sharepoint synchronized folder.
- SharePoint Site Collections (Modern Teams Site or Communication Site)
- Creation of company SharePoint training site including the aggregation of user training materials and videos.
- Knowledge transfer to each of the Owners and Champions of each container.